Painting Nurgle Death Guard / Plague Marines

I had an email from a viewer who asked how I paint the Nurgle Deathguard, so here we go, sort of a speed paint version, as I would take more time on a special model, but here is a regular troop.

First black primer.



then a heavy dry brush of a medium green color, I like to mix it up a bit here so they all look a bit different, this time I mixed Goblin Green with Camo Green on the armor.



then a light drybrush of Dark Flesh on the armor and the bolter



and then a light dry brush of Rotten Flesh to the armor, and dry brush some Tinbitz on the bolter and backpack nozzles, then some Boltgun Metal to the same metal bits.



and a wash of Ogryn Flesh wash



and a bit of Bleached Bone on the horns and some 'Ard Kote here and there to add a bit of
dampness and he's done.



Easy and dark and sinister looking.

John

Comments

  1. Great work on these guys. I like the Death Guard because there are so many ways to paint them. They always seem to come out. But yours suit my taste for dark. Once again, great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment