Very easy way to make great looking IG backpacks!

I don't know about you, but I am pretty tired of the same old Imperial Guard backpacks that keep coming in the box. They come in different sizes, but all in all, variation is the spice of life. Units that fight in the desert probably have different backpacks then units in urban areas or chem wastelands. So I played around with some stuff and came to this, super simple way of making a new backpack. Forgive me if this already has been done hundreds of times:

1 Here are 3 different (Chaos)Space Marine back packs:
2 Choose one. Make 3 cuts. You are done!
3 add some grenades or bottles, other stuff, this and that
4 paint it
Obviously you can use all the different generations of all Space Marine and Chaos Marine packs to make your's look slightly different.

Mike

Comments

  1. As I was converting my IG jump packs, I saw your mech rough rider conversion had a converted backpack (great work on the RRs, btw). Was glad to see I wasn't the only one using chaos bits on my guard. One of the things bothering me about the IG line is the lack of backpack variety. Always good to see other options available, like this and the Max Minis on your Ardwick 23rd. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment