Welcome to the Barter Bucket!
Are you looking for a bunch of Space Marine helmets to adorn your Warboss' Battlewagon? How about just one more combi-weapon for that custom command squad you've been building? All this and more is exactly why the Barter Bucket went live; gamers helping other gamers with hard-to-find bits, regular pieces, and whole models. It's a place to trade in your old stuff for new, or to get that one piece you need without buying it as part of a much more expensive kit. This concept is fueled by the cooperative spirit of the gaming community as a whole.
If you see something below you can help out with, or see something you're interested in picking up, please contact the individual directly through their listed email address.
k.lewison at comcast.net is trying to track down the following:
- 2x Imperial Fist / Crimson Fist shoulder pads (the ones with the fist on them).
- 2x Dark Angel shoulder pads (winged sword on pads).
- 2x Blood Angel shoulder pads (blood drop & wings on pads).
- 2x Space Wolf shoulder pads (with space wolf chapter mark on pad).
- 2x Deathwatch shoulder pads, preferably the metal ones, but plastics are fine.
- 2x Space Marine backpacks, preferably the 'blank' ones with no skulls, etc.
- 2x Space Marine missile launchers.
- 2x Space Marine robed heads, helmet or not doesn't matter.
- 4x Space Marine Bike wheels.
- 1x Space Marine Rhino.
- 1x Land Raider/Razorback weapon 'turret' plate (round bit with the slots in it), weapon attachment bit (to attach to the round bit) & armored shroud (goes over the weapons and attached to previous bits).
- 1x Wolf from Goblin Wolf Riders set, with head & tail.
they have available for trade the following items.
- 6x OOP metal Dark Reapers (missing one missile launcher)
- 3x OOP metal Eldar support weapon platforms, 1x missile launcher, 1x plasma/d-cannon, 1x lascannon
- 1x OOP metal Eldar Howling Banshee
- 2x OOP metal Eldar Swooping Hawks (drilled for pinning in a flight pose)
- 3x OOP metal Eldar Guardians/support weapon crew (including arms, and an assortment of plastic weapons options)
- 6x OOP metal Space Marine Terminators (1 assault cannon, 1 cyclone ML, various powerfist/chainfist+storm bolter combos)
- many of the 54mm scale Inquisitor figures, complete in the box
- email if you are interested
- Space Marine Librarian in Terminator armor
- SM Librarian staff weapon
- SM bike wheels, x4
- SM bits and models, various
- Space Wolf bits and models, various
- Hordes Trollblood (preferably warbeasts / warlocks)
- Eldar, any
- Space Wolves, new models, any
- Space Marine vehicles
- Techmarine/Iron Hands misc.,
- OOP Vor: Maelstrom models
- WHFB OOP Beastman Chariot, NIB
- Chariot wheels, x2
- Boars with unique heads and riders, x2
- OOP Wood Elves stuff (various stages of completion)
- OOP Wood Elf Ariel model
- OOP Wood Elf Orion model
- OOP Wood Elf War Eagles
- OOP Wood Elf Dryads
- OOP Wood Elf Treemen
- OOP Wood Elf Forest Dragon model
- Chaos Space Marines, plastic, Khorne, x12
- WHFB Vampire Counts Army Book
- NIB Tau Devilfish
- Tau Stealth Suits, plastic, primered
brandondudley93 at yahoo.com is looking for:
- Space Marine Land Raider Redeemer (x1)
- WHFB Tomb Kings Halberd (x1)
mike.tess at charter.net (Mike from SCWarhammer) is looking for:
- Fabius Bile
- OOP metal demon (in the back of the 'how to paint citadel miniatures'-book), black one
for trade he has___________________________________________
- so many Black Library books, just email what you want
- OOP 2nd edition metal SM Terminators with storm bolters, complete, x4
- 5th edition Space Wolf Codex
- bits, parts and accessories, various and sundry
I'm the guy with the bucket on his head, Mik of Mik's Minis, welcome! To participate, all you need to do is send me an email to miksminis at gmail.com listing what you are looking for, or have as surplus that might help someone else out. Make sure your email is in list form with plenty of detail, including the quantities of each you're looking for. Emails I receive by Thursday will post that weekend here at Santa Cruz Warhammer, otherwise they'll get queued up for the following week. Thanks, and remember, change comes from within...your bits box!