Welcome to the Barter Bucket!
The Barter Bucket has one goal in mind; gamers helping other gamers with hard-to-find bits, regular pieces, and whole models. It's a place to trade in your old stuff for new, or to get that one piece you need without buying it as part of a much more expensive kit or as an overpriced bit. This concept is fueled by the cooperative spirit of our gaming community as a whole.
If you see something below you can help out with, or see something you're interested in picking up, please contact the individual directly through their listed email address.
joshua.bacon at lcc20.navy.mil is new to the bucket, and is looking for:
- Rhino interior display console (as many as you are willing to share)
- Rhino top hatch doors (as many as you are willing to share)
- Land Raider interior squad display monitor piece (3+)
- Imperial Bastion ‘escape hatch’
- Imperial Bastion permanent point defense emplacement (not the three-legged piece) (6+)
- Various wood elf bitz
- Various lizardmen bitz
- Various Space Wolf Bitz
- Either the bits for both Lascannons for a Land Raider
- ...or the bits for the Assault Cannon on Land Raider Crusader
- Mega Armoured Orks (any)
For trade they have:
- Space Marine bits
- Several Eldar Models
- Daemon Hunter/Witch Hunter Henchmen models
- Imperial Assassin Models
brandondudley93 at yahoo.com is looking for:
- Space Marine Land Raider Redeemer (x1)
- WHFB Tomb Kings Halberd (x1)
mike.tess at charter.net (Mike from SCWarhammer) is looking for:
- Old codex Armageddon or the artbook about the Armageddon Wars
for trade he has___________________________________________
- so many Black Library books, just email what you want
- Lots of Orks (40K), Deff Koptas, Spacemarines, anything really
I'm the guy with the bucket on his head, Mik of Mik's Minis, welcome! To participate, all you need to do is send me an email to miksminis at gmail.com listing what you are looking for, or have as surplus that might help someone else out. Make sure your email is in list form with plenty of detail, including the quantities of each you're looking for. Emails I receive by Thursday will post that weekend here at Santa Cruz Warhammer, otherwise they'll get queued up for the following week. Thanks, and remember, change comes from within...your bits box!