Welcome to the Barter Bucket!
The Barter Bucket has one goal in mind; gamers helping other gamers with hard-to-find bits, regular pieces, and whole models. It's a place to trade in your old stuff for new, or to get that one piece you need without buying it as part of a much more expensive kit or as an overpriced bit. This concept is fueled by the cooperative spirit of our gaming community as a whole.
If you see something below you can help out with, or see something you're interested in picking up, please contact the individual directly through their listed email address.
DerinaJean at aol.com would love to have some of the following:
- MkIV or MkV Space Marine bits, various and sundry
- Rhino interior display console (as many as you are willing to share)
- Rhino top hatch doors (as many as you are willing to share)
- Land Raider interior squad display monitor piece (3+)
- Imperial Bastion ‘escape hatch’
- Imperial Bastion permanent point defense emplacement (not the three-legged piece) (6+)
- Various wood elf bitz
- Various lizardmen bitz
- Various Space Wolf Bitz
- x1 Sprue of Wargames Factory Sci-fi Shock Troops
- Space Marines and/or
- SM Scouts to trade
- right now I'm looking to get my hands on about 30 chaos space marines (noise marines are prefered but not necessary)
- 5 fiends of slaanesh preferably new but will settle for the old form in a pinch.
- Upper half of a trygon (also need the base)
- 1 full carnifex
- always willing to trade for more termaguantsand while I know they are not out yet, I have a desire for the masked head that comes with new dark eldar wyches
- I have quite a cache of bitz, ranging from IG to Orks, Space marines to Warriors of chaos.
- If anyone wants to do a "mystery swap" I'll gladly fill a bag of bits for them in return for a bag of their bitz.
- or if they have a bit for bit trading I'll do my best to service their needs.
- I have a vampire counts army that is currently collecting dust on my shelf, as well as a Space marine army that is sitting in simple green
- Either the bits for both Lascannons for a Land Raider
- ...or the bits for the Assault Cannon on Land Raider Crusader
- Mega Armoured Orks (any)
- Either the bits for both Las Cannons for a Land Raider or the bits for the Assault Cannon on Land Raider Crusader
- Mega Armoured Orks (any)
- Looking for a single Bretonnian Knight to paint for the Knights of Bal Timorea project at Santa Cruz Warhammer
For trade they have:
- Space Marine bits
- Several Eldar Models
- Daemon Hunter/Witch Hunter Henchmen models
- Imperial Assassin Models
- a pair of Landraider doors
- the little radar dish that comes with the Landraider
- assorted SM bits, CSM bits, CSM vehicle bits
natsirtm at rogers.com is looking for and wants:
- Saw bits from Forge World phobos/umbra/ferrox bolter packs
- Khorne Berserker bare heads
- Chain-Axes/CSM Chainswords
- Fantasy Characters suitable for Warhammer Quest - doesn't need to be GW but right scale; Barbarian, Brettonian Knight, Chaos Warrior, Imperial Noble, Wizard
To trade they have:
- Various 40K imperial stuff
- x5 pewter chaos hounds (one has two heads)
mike.tess at charter.net (Mike from SCWarhammer) is looking for:
- The artbook about the Armageddon Wars
for trade he has___________________________________________
- so many Black Library books, just email what you want
- Lots of Orks (40K), Deff Koptas, Spacemarines, anything really
- Canis Wolfborn head and torso (in one piece, the cleaner the cut, the better), x2
- WH40k 3rd/4th edition plastic ruins scenery
- Space Marines on sprue
PLENTY of SM bitz
- Noise marines bitz, metal
- Chaos Defiler kit
- Tau Empire Crisis suits on sprue
- WHFB Dwarf warriors on sprue
I'm the guy with the bucket on his head, Mik of Mik's Minis, welcome! To participate, all you need to do is send me an email to miksminis at gmail.com listing what you are looking for, or have as surplus that might help someone else out. Make sure your email is in list form with plenty of detail, including the quantities of each you're looking for. Emails I receive by Thursday will post that weekend here at Santa Cruz Warhammer, otherwise they'll get queued up for the following week. Thanks, and remember, change comes from within...your bits box!