This is what happened this morning. After building my first Knight of Bal Timorean, I decided to build another one. I had finished the complex kitbash and already basecoated all the different colors, incl a wash. And then:
It is so disheartening and really, really dissapointing. You work so hard on bring an idea to life and everyone knows that gluing metal, resing and plastic together can be really frustrating. My wife knows all this by now and I only have to look through my teary eyes at her for a hug, damn I hate this cabinet!
OK, moving on. Here's my other baby project: Death Korps of Krieg Mole Launcher team clears out enemy bunker. The bunker is getting there...
It looks kind of messy right now because of the spackle but I am going to sand it down in the spots where it spilled. Still have to make sandbags out of green stuff.
My wife made me some barbed wire from beading wire. She wrapped two pieces around each other and then made the little loops that she cut short to look like barbs.
More on this project late this week.