Knights of Bal Timorea?

Well, my knight has been languishing on the work desk.

I have been pretty busy working and goofing off with other projects, but I am going to see this through, and I am pushing the schedule back a bit to consider holidays and other obligations.

January 1st will be the new date to have a model finished.

So, perhaps we will have a few more takers in the project, we have a few now, but I would like to see some more folks go for it, as it stands the odds are pretty good for the entries we have winning the army, its not too late though, I hope a few more come out of the wood work to play along and build up some Knights.

Here is where mine is now.

Custom decals of my Dickerman family crest are on the barding and harness bits. As you can see some Flames of War GI scout cars are stealing the limited time I have had for the Knight, but not for long.

If you want to join up with the new pushed back due date, let us know. If you have a model in the works, send a link to be added to the Knights of Baltimorea list on the right. Stay tuned, for updates and new announcements.

John




Comments

  1. I'd enter a project like this, but I'm more 40k inclined, so maybe a future project could be similar, but with warbuggies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadouken-

    One of the reasons I wanted to do this is to get 40k players to try something out of their comfort zone, the winner will have a codex and an army to start off in Fantasy.

    Not too late to enter!

    John
    Santa Cruz Warhammer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am in, I will start on mine this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a shot in the dark, i'm raising a soviet army
    any flames of war players on this side of the hill?
    mike in bonny doon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grumpus-

    I have mid-late war Germans, and rules but have never played

    John
    Santa Cruz Warhammer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dude, check it out;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ga6OTCRYA&feature=email&email=comment_received

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey John, Is it too late to sign up? If not I'd like to be included in your project. I've got my knight and am ready to start work on him. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Papa JJ-

    not too late at all, deadline is set for January, I will have an update with info soon.

    Happy to have yo aboard.

    John
    Santa Cruz Warhammer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment