Welcome to the Barter Bucket!
The Barter Bucket has one purpose; gamers helping other gamers. Hard-to-find bits, regular pieces, and whole models is what in the details. The Barter Bucket is a place to trade in your old stuff for new, or to get that one piece you need without buying it as part of a much more expensive kit or especially as an overpriced single bit. This concept is kept alive by the cooperative spirit of our gaming community as a whole.
If you see something below you can help out with, or see something you're interested in picking up, please contact the individual directly through their listed email address.
skullcano at gmail has yet to complete a Barter Bucket trade! Let's make their holiday dreams come true people! They're looking for:
- IG Leman Russ Demolisher turrets, x2
- Space Marines bits on sprue, including attack bike stuff
- Chaos Bloodletters
- CSM bits on sprue
- OOP Metal Space Marines, and more, just ask!
- 60mm Round Bases (flat variety), x12
- SM x30 jump packs (with or without marine)
- SM Special/Assault weapons (flamer, melta gun, plasma, hand flamer, infernus pistol, etc...)
- SM Bikers (scout, regular, attack, independent character)
- SM Land Speeders (any variant)
srbuman at gmail.com is looking for:
- Genestealers from new space hulk set
- Various other bits
- x1 ork nob
- Bionic Bits (any besides heads with a bionic eye)
- 2nd edition plague marines (metal or plastic)
- Out of Print Leman Russ Turrets
- whirlwind turret (current plastic one or second edition metal one)
- melta guns
- used guitar strings
- plastic devastator lascannons
- 6 lbs of warhammer bits, consisting of mainly Chaos space marine, and Space marine bits but i have lots and lots of other stuff too, ask there is a chance i have it (or can get it)
- 5th edition bretonian army book
- large bag of 5th edition plastic saurus warriors (not in the best condition but still usable)
- if anyone wants to just trade bits, then you can trade a random bag of your bitz for a random bag of theirs. Just be sure to tell them if you want to trade a 1/4, 1/2, or full baggie
chaplinaustin at yahoo.com is going old school and needs your help! They're looking for:jackal at lglogan.com has some requests this week and needs:
- Rogue Trader era Space Marines (any)
- 2nd edition Tyranids
- Rogue Trader era Space Marine Dreadnoughts
- Ork Kannon with crew x 3 - any condition
- Ork Zzap Gun with crew x3 - any condition
- Ork Power Klaws
- Mega Armoured Orks - any condition
- I need some of the extra branches from the Citadel Woods kit
- Cowled Necrarch Vampire on foot
- Space Marine Bits (Just ask I may have it)
- Various Eldar bits/models
- Cadian Mortar teams (x3)
- A copy of the new Battle for Skull Pass Fantasy small rules booklet to buy or trade.
miksminis at gmail.com (hey, that's me!) is looking for a couple of things:
- IG Cadian flamethrower fuel-tank backpacks, x2
- IG Catachan backpacks, any number
I'm the guy with the bucket stuck on his head, Mik of Mik's Minis, welcome! To participate, all you need to do is send me an email to miksminis at gmail.com listing what you are looking for, or have as surplus that might help someone else out. Make sure your email is in list form with plenty of detail, including the quantities of each you're looking for and quantities of what you have. Emails received by Thursday will post that weekend here at Santa Cruz Warhammer, otherwise they'll get queued up for the following week. Thanks, and remember, change comes from within...your bits box!