On the Workbench - Forge World Deathwing Dred.


I have been doing some work on this little guy, not sure if I will fit him into a list, but it's a great model.

Still have some blending and detail work to sort out.

I did use a giant slate base that matches my other hero bases, so he will fit in nicely, if need be, not to mention a fancy Forge World drop pod, have you seen the rules for the Lucius dreadnought drop pod?

hint : assault vehicle.



If you look closely in the background, you can see the Knights of Baltimorea setting up to charge, just waiting for one more to show up in the mail before we do the drawing and they find a new home.

John

Comments

  1. It's coming along really nice. I think the metallics look especially good. What do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Dave!!!
    Your Deathwing is to be feared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dread (and Deathwing), and the base is awesome. Is it a bark base?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment