Another world, another time. In the age of wonder.
A thousand years ago this land was green, until the Bucket cracked. A single piece was lost, a shard of the Bucket. Then strife began, and people began charging for bits and single models. Here in the castle of the Bucket, Santa Cruz Warhammer took control. Now the bits flow freely once more. Now the Bucket hangs above a shaft of air and fire. Once more gamers gather at the Bucket. Once more they replenish their bits bins. The Bucket...
lordshaper at lordshaper dot com is looking for:
- 40mm round bases, x10
- Epic Space Marine Terminators, x10
- Gravestones, any number, any kind
- Tau Empire bits
- Space Marine bits, including Terminator bits
- bits from any of the WHFB races, ask for details
- Skaven Clan Rat right arms, bits
- Wood Elf Dryad branches bits
- Hirst Arts castings, ask for details
- Goblin spider riders, Skull Pass or other
- River Trolls, any
- Pump Wagons, any
- Space Wolf bits, all kinds and varieties
- OOP Ork Killa Kan and Deff Dredd, metal
- SM Devastator weapons, assorted
- WHFB Island of Blood small rulebook, buy or trade
- SM Land Raiders, old or new unpainted or unassembled
- Ork Army, as featured on this blog
- Dark Angel robed bodies, x2
- Deathwatch shoulderpads, plastic or metal, x5
- SM Command Squad "pointing" left arm
- SM and Chaos SM bits and other races
- Converted IG troops, Catachan and Cadian
- Rackham Barbarians, metal
The Bucket has one purpose, gamers helping other gamers. It's a place to trade the stuff you have laying around, the stuff you're not using and get the stuff you do need. No more buying whole sets for just one model, no more buying overpriced single bits. This concept is kept alive by the cooperative spirit of all of us.
Make sure your email gets to me by Thursday for it to post that week, emails got to miksminis at gmail dot com. Please keep them simple and concise with details, and limit your requests for needs and haves to three items each. This will turn a shotgun effect of a huge list crossing your fingers hoping for a bite to a more streamlined surgical bits hunt. It will also keep the Bucket itself compact and efficient.
Remember, change comes from within...your bits box!