A thousand years ago this land was green, until the Bucket cracked. A single piece was lost, a shard of the Bucket. Then strife began, and people began charging for bits and single models. Here in the castle of the Bucket, Santa Cruz Warhammer took control. Now the bits flow freely once more. Now the Bucket hangs above a shaft of air and fire. Once more gamers gather at the Bucket. Once more they replenish their bits bins. The Bucket...
srbuman at gmail dot com is on the hunt for the following:
- 40K Ork Nob Bodies (metal or plastic, any)
- 40K Ork Ork nob weapons (metal or plastic, any)
- 40K Ork Mega Nobz, minimum x2
- Onebox of 40k 2nd edition rules and tokens (contact for a complete listing)
- Lots and lots of bits (just ask)
imamsawez at gmail dot com is looking for the following:
- Chaos Space marines. Contact me with what you have, but what I most want are unpainted/unassembled bodies
- Nurgle/Death Guard. Again, contact, unpainted/unassembled
- 15mm Sci Fi. Let me know what you have
In return, they have to trade:
- Dark Eldar scourges, no wings, and Kaballite warriors. I also have Scourge bits - legs and torso
- Metal chaos raptors - both new and OOP
- Space Wolf and Necron bits - tons of these
The Bucket has one purpose, gamers helping other gamers. It's a place to trade the stuff you have laying around, the stuff you're not using and get the stuff you do need. No more buying whole sets for just one model, no more buying overpriced single bits. This concept is kept alive by the cooperative spirit of all of us.
Make sure your email gets to me by Thursday for it to post that week, emails go to miksminis at gmail dot com. Please keep them simple and concise with details, and limit your requests for needs and haves to three items each. This will turn a shotgun effect of a huge list crossing your fingers hoping for a bite to a more streamlined surgical bits hunt. It will also keep the Bucket itself compact and efficient.
Remember, change comes from within...your bits box!