My Favorite Model


In the new year I would love some more interaction with all of you 890 followers....so I would love to invite you to send me an email with a picture and a little story about your favorite model...it can be your favorite sculpt, your best paint job, the model that won you the tournament, your rogue trader metal or whatever. I would love to make it a yearlong series that would run every other week or so. I think it will make for interesting reading material for all of us.

Of course I will also add your blog or website, where our readers can find more of your thoughts or work.


It's fun to think about models and why you like them; John and I did a Top Ten of All Time, check that out if you need some inspiration.

Send your emails with pix to mike dot tess at charter dot net. I would love to hear from you!

Happy New Year!

Mike

Comments

  1. Email to come, but after looking through your top-ten again, I'm tempted to do something similar...
    Cheers
    Donogh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment