Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hordes of Vormond: short update

I have actually been really productive over the last couple of weeks and I just wanted to share a few updates on my Hordes of Vormond VC Army. 
Here is the finished unit of Dire Wolves

I played around with basing these guys. you can see that some bases overlap eachother:
and some have other objects on the base.



Here's the finished unit of hexwraiths

Lately I have been really inspired to keep plugging away at stuff. It feels good, doing some painting when the family is asleep.

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Nice work as usual! Stating on my udead later this year...good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, the new VC kits are REALLY tempting!

    You've done a spectacular job on the basing. Inspiring stuff (as usual!).

    ReplyDelete