SCWH Honor Roll #15 - Green Stuff


Welcome to the SCWH Honor Roll!  This week I searched far and wide for the best Green Stuff/Sculpting.  Our Honor Roll for the week is:
Alexander the Alchemist's Blood Bowl Sculpts
Mongoose's Judge Dredd Minis
Simon M.'s 1st Gobbo Avenger

Unrelated to Green Stuff, I also wanted to honor these posts:
Incunabulog's Malifaux Gremlins
Massive Voodoo's Frutti di Mare

Mike and John's additions for this weeks Honor roll are:

Mike: my favorite post of the week...by far. I can totally understand the sentiment of this post..check out http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com

John: I know Ron is up here for another model but I'm glad he's back and running with the FTW site and really dig this Custode conversion

Be sure to also check out Heroes of Armageddon for all the details about the charity event benefiting the Doctors Without Borders organization.  There have been 6 weeks of winners so far, join in now and don't miss your chance!

And AGAIN: if you care about your fellow bloggers and their work, please link the Honor Roll on your blog. Grab the jpg from this post and use this link underneath:


It would be really appreciated!

Next week our topic is going to be Conversions.  If you want to help out, when you see something great out on the web and want to make sure I don't miss it, feel free to send it to robert [dot] biddle [at] gmail [dot] com.

Rob

Comments

  1. Thanks for the nod, I appreciate it.
    My work is slowly improving, but I still need to work on adding a finer level of detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment