SCWH Honor Roll #16 - Conversions


Welcome to the SCWH Honor Roll!  This week we're checking out some conversions from around the web.  Our weekly amazement for this week is:

Spirestone Wastes's Very Custom Noise Marine
Le Blog De Kouzes's Creek Raiders
World of Wonder's Dreadknight/Defiler Hybrid
Twin Linked Awesome's Adeptus Mechanicus Forsaken
Recalcitrant Daze's Custom Command Chimera
Miniature Tim's Kholek Suneater

I debated this one for a while (impartiality and all that stuff), but John's work here is really outstanding:
SCHW's Ork Hunters for HoA

Mike and John's additions for this weeks Honor roll are:

Mike: Check out Paul's Bods blog: this post is impressive. Just imagine how much work it took to put those guys in line. Nice one!


Be sure to also check out Heroes of Armageddon for all the details about the upcoming charity event benefiting the Doctors Without Borders organization.

And AGAIN: if you care about your fellow bloggers and their work, please link the Honor Roll on your blog. Grab the jpg from this post and use this link underneath:


It would be really appreciated!

Next week our topic is going to be Painting.  If you want to help out, when you see something great out on the web and want to make sure I don't miss it, feel free to send it to robert [dot] biddle [at] gmail [dot] com.

Rob

Comments

  1. I'll be a sonova...

    I must have missed this issue of the honor roll, and I'm ashamed to have done so. Thank you for the shout out and I'm glad you liked Kholek!

    Now my apologies for not having seen this sooner... an image link to the Honor Roll on my blog has been rectified and agan, my apologies and thanks!

    -Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment