Death Guard MkI Land Raider : Finished

My Death Guard Terminators' new party wagon.


You can check out the build in the last post here.

I named it Festus, which is kind of a joke, it's Latin for festive , joyful, or merry. There was also a Saint Festus, one of seven martyred Deacons who where condemned to be killed by wild bears but when thrown to the beasts, the animals fell affectionately at their feet and refused to harm them, after that the Saints were decapitated.


I think it looks good with the OOP MKI Rhinos that I am using for my Death Guard, the mottled green paint seems to tie them together even though I didn't sculpt all the Nurgley stuff on it.


I should have probably took the time to fill the seams on the tracks, but I just didn't, if it bothers me too much I can fix it later.

John

Comments

  1. That is a great looking addition to your forces. I always liked the OOP tanks like that one. Reminds me so much of WWI tanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank looks great. On a side note; you forgot another famous Festus. Marshall Dillons' deputy on Gunsmoke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome. I love the purple and blue tints to the green, and the rust smattered about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really not a fan of the MKI Land Raider...expect when its used in themed Chaos armies, especially Death Guard. For some reason it just seems to 'fit' so well, and your is no exception! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done! I've always been a fan of the old Mk. I Raider, and I like how you've modernized this one. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! I like the way you've made it fit in with your modern army.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment