Forge World Nurgle Death Guard Conversion Sets

As you can tell we have been a bit busy lately , and not posting much , but if there is a good side to me being busy it is that I get to go to the Battle Bunker when I make it to L.A.

On my last trip I picked up some Forge World Death Guard conversion sets to make a squad of terminators and a squad of marines which I am planing to use with my Typhus model . These sets have torsos with heads and shoulder pads that you use on the current Chaos Terminators and marines , needless to say it makes for an expensive bunch of models , but you will have lots of left over bits.

First is a Nurgle Death Guard Marine , the dark grey are the plastic parts from the Chaos Space Marine box set, and the light grey are the Forge World resin pieces.










And a Nurgle Death Guard Terminator , again the dark grey are the plastic parts from the Chaos Terminator box set, and the light grey are the Forge World resin pieces.





I will update as I go, stay tuned.

Comments