Join The Knights of Bal Timorea !



The Knights of Bal Timorea is multi blog project open to anyone who would like to participate.

This was inspired by meeting all the guys from the Storm Wardens Project in Baltimore, it was great to see all the different approaches to building the models for that project so I figured I would do something to invite ANYONE who wanted to take part.

With hopes of encouraging folks to model outside of their comfort zone, and perhaps try a Fantasy model, without starting a whole new army, I would like to invite everyone to participate.

All you have to do is build a knight on a horse and blog about your project. I will have a mini blogroll added with all of the blogs featured that are building a model.

Wait, there's more!

All those that build a model and send it in, will be entered to win ALL the donated knights and some extra goodies to start your own Warhammer Bretonnian Army.

Grab a box of plastic knights, split them up with some friends and join The Knights of Bal Timorea!

Stay tuned for rules and details.

John


Comments

  1. Hmm. My unpainted Bret knights have been languishing...perhaps this would be a good trial run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could I use a empire knightly order or pistolers?
    thanks in advance,
    d6

    ReplyDelete
  3. D6- There are 2 levels of participation.

    to be included in the blog roll, any model on a horse is fine, as it is to share ideas and inspire.

    To enter in the army give away, the model must be a "good" human knight on horse with lance. Empire or Bret. or even a conversion of something different, but in the end it will have to assemble with other good knights, so it will be based on a standard cav base.

    the mixed look of the assembled knights will lend well to the idea of an army assebled from far and wide.

    John
    Santa Cruz Warhammer

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats funny because I am just finished up a bret knight 'just for fun.' I would love to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure wish there were about two or three more hours in a day. This sounds like an awesome project. I may see if I can come by a plastic dude on a horse... and some time to paint one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... I might just have to get into this one... maybe convert up a few samurai heh. Actually that's not a bad idea, just need to figure out what I'll need to do it and if it's feasible in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment