SCWH Honor Roll #25 - Painting


Guys, Mike and I would like to thank Rob for all his hard work on the Honor Roll, this is his last post with us, and we are sad to see him go, all the best Rob!


SCW may have a new Honor Roll writer in the works, but if you are a blog lurker or surfer, and are ready to to share your favorite posts, perhaps you would like to be considered to carry the torch and help us showcase the great work of our fellow bloggers, drop us an email or comment.
John

Welcome to the SCWH Honor Roll!  This week I'm ending my run on the Honor Roll with some of the most inspiring brushwork from around the internet:

Le Blog de Kouzes's Lucius of the Emperor's Children
The Brush Brother's Harlequin
Volomir's Blog's Assorted Models & Sea Guard High Elves
Chaos Brushes's Necrosphinx
Miniature Tim's Black Templar-Styled Death Wing
The Madhouse Workshop's Marauders
die Vinci's Mixed Models
Camelson's Mini's Dueling Trolls

Mike and John's additions for this weeks Honor roll are:

Mike: I have enjoyed watching Jawaballs painting skills improve and this new Sanginor is great.

John: I have been enjoying Mar's Project Blog's "My Assult on Blackreach" series

As a special request, I'm going to have to give up my role in this series in August, but I don't want my departure to be the end of the Honor Roll.  If you think you can take up the reins (and maybe improve it), then please let Mike or John or I know.  I think this has been great at helping share the joys of the hobby, and it still has so much to offer.

And AGAIN: if you care about your fellow bloggers and their work, please link the Honor Roll on your blog. Grab the jpg from this post and use this link underneath:


It would be really appreciated!

Next week our topic is going to be ______.  If you want to help out, when you see something great out on the web and want to make sure I don't miss it, feel free to send it to robert [dot] biddle [at] gmail [dot] com.

Rob

Comments