SCWH Honor Roll #37 - Necrons!

Welcome to the SCWH Honor Roll now brought to you with love and care direct from Matt and Lantz, two dashing fellows from over at MWC and TLA! The big news this week is Necrons and since Lantz is involved, the Honor Roll is jumping on the bandwagon!

Hobby
Hephesto's Forge - Necron Test Model Standing Tall
40k Hobby Blog - Mint Green Necrons
Smells Like Wargaming - Discussion On Models and BatRep
The Vanus Temple - Painting Tutorial
From The Warp - Necron Painting How-To
Fritz 40k - New Models
Dark Future Games - Marco Shulze's Swamp 'crons

Rules
3++ Is The New Black - In-Depth Review
Craftworld Lansing - Quick Overview
Hero's Gaming Blog - Fun Ideas/Tricks
11th Company - Episode 93: Podcast With "Brief" Codex Overview
Mi40k - Thoughts On Strategy
Me! (Lantz) - Codex Review


Lantz: It's no deep hidden secret that my favorite official army is the Necrons. Many a dream of mine is filled with zombie-robot goodness. I've been playing Necrons for almost 3 years, and by playing I mean losing or tying. However, last week saw the return of competitiveness for the Gauss-toting bots and I'm super excited! And I'm clearly not the only one. Aside from all of the well written reviews on the new rules, we have people breaking out the old paint brush and glue for the boys in green. 4HB's mint Necron has me excited to see some vehicles painted up. FTW's glowing effects make me want to start my Necrons over, curse you Ron! And HF's modified Warriors are something else I wish I had toyed with. You people and your creativity bringing me down!

Mike's addition for this week's Honor roll is:

Mike: I have been obsessing this week about the Sons of Sek and how to model them. I am rereading Traitor General and starting browsing. I stumbled upon Running from the Law, who did a full Sons of Sek Traitor Army for the GT in 2008. Check it out, it's great.

As always: if you care about your fellow bloggers and their work, please link the Honor Roll on your blog. Grab the jpg from this post and use this link underneath:
http://santacruzwarhammer.blogspot.com/search/label/honor%20roll

Much appreciation!

Comments