SCWH Honor Roll #45

Welcome to the SCWH Honor Roll now brought to you with love and care direct from Lantz from over at TLA, MWC and HoP! With everyone back from the holidays and working on what Santa brought them I find myself with a stupid amount of great content this week. So let's get to it!

Master Of The Forge - Gabriel Angelos Conversion
Eye Of Error - DEldar Mandrake Proxies
Dark Future Games - 13th Company Grey Hunters Complete and Chaos Sorcerer Conversion
40k Hobby Blog - Necron Army
A Guardsman's Guide To Glory - Hab Block WIP
Le Manufactorum - Nurgle Conversions (translated to English)
Mordian 7th - Falchion Conversion
Path Of The Exodite - Warp Hunter Finished
The Madhouse Workshop - Slaanesh Marine Conversion
Smells Like Wargaming - GK and SoB Units
Legion 9 Studios - Ork Units Finished
Gone to Ground - Rust Effect Tutorial
Recalcitrant Daze - Ork Dread Mob
Musings Of A Metal Mind - Tyracrons and Necrons Units

Lantz: Christ...where do I begin? There's so much to talk about this week; clearly. Well, MotF, M7 and AGGtG all have continued forward from previous projects and are cranking out top-notch work. I can't wait to see all of these projects in their finished forms. DFG's CVinton and Old School Terminator have some work this week that's well worth a look. PotE, while lacking any text at all in the post has a Warp Hunter that ironically leaves me speechless. Finally, GtG has an in-depth rust tutorial that's very intriguing.

Mike's addition for this week's Honor roll is:

Mike: I just received my copy of Cool Mini or Not Annual 2010. It's a joy to look at and very inspiring. Every year I find modeling techniques that I can use for myself in my way. Worth the money!



As always: if you care about your fellow bloggers and their work, please link the Honor Roll on your blog. Grab the jpg from this post and use this link underneath:
http://santacruzwarhammer.blogspot.com/search/label/honor%20roll

Much appreciation!

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for the mention, CVinton and I always appreciate the nod, gents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta' admit, I'm not a big fan of Chaos, but I really dig DFG's Sorcerer conversion. Plus, his Space Wolves are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Nurgle lord on horse-conversion is amazing...I might have to try that myself
    This is what the Honor Roll is all about-being inspired by the amazing work being done by so many people
    thanks!!

    Mike
    SCWH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really awesome stuff in there! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nod! The Falchion is now in my possession, and I'm planning on getting some paint on it over the weekend. Less than 2 months before the event in England, so there's going to be plenty of Heresy-Era Thousand Sons posts to come over the next few weeks!

    Great work everyone, there's some simply beautiful minis in this week's list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again fir the shout out!

    As always some very cool Articles posted by some extremely talented modelers. Always inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Mike said, you all are to thank. We just do the easy part of copy/paste. =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment