RT Wolf-Time Campaign

Continuing my project for the Wolf-Time Campaign...

(April)
Trying to color match an RT era marine I painted 30 years ago (left) to a modern attempt (right). 

Though I like the darker blue, it’s too dark to match up with my original Archangels. It’s metal so it’ll be easy to strip and try again.

Even though Land Raiders aren't used in the Wolf-Time Campaign, I felt the need to repair and rebuild one of my Land Raiders. I used the old WD plans to turn it into a Spartan using Rhino parts and card stock.
Because I used card-stock and not plastic card for all the scratch built parts, they didn’t stand the test of decades. So I took it all apart and fixed it up the best I could.😊

There was a huge canon hole drilled in the front of the land raider which I covered up with the spare tank tread. Covered it perfectly! When I made the Spartan, that LR front piece wasn't used. It was used on the old Sabre Tank Hunter conversion instead. Now, it's back home where it belongs! =)

 Broken Las-Cannons had to be drilled out and repaired. Luckily, they still retain their full mobility!

Huge hole on the bottom from the original conversion. Luckily, that won't be seen on the table top.

Comments