A brandspanking new kitbashed DIY Banewolf from scraps:

When I finished the diorama with the Bishkek 2nd Basilisk Battery, i looked at my work area and saw countless spues, discarded and cut up half bitz and other leftover scraps. I challenged myself to make my last Bishkek vehicle out of scraps and settled on a 3rd Hellhound/Banewolf. Here's the model:
The sides are from the old style Rhino. It was amazing to see that the top of a chimera follows the countours perfectly...that took no time at all. On the front and bottom I added some plate work from an old Chimera sprue and using this's and that's built up the front, adding a driver's window and a flamer.
Here's a top view
The turret I scratchbuilt out of plastic card, adding the rivets and other odd bitz, using some powercable bit to help make the barrel look good.

I had a bunch of pipe laying around like this stuff below:

here's the link to more pictures of that kit. My buddy Christian give it to me and they sell it in San Jose at Game kastle
(later added: here is the link to this product online if you want to buy it)
Amazingly, the pipes fit perfectly into the gunner holes of the Chimera and the bigger tank move perfectly into the top hatch, making it look a bit sunken. I mean, this build is so easy, it took me no more then an hour from start to finish, not counting drying time.
Here's a simple, hourlong paint job:









No need to spend 50 bucks on a Banewolf when you can make this!

Challenge: anyone who wants to make one like this, send me an email and I will send you some piping. There is a rule of course: I want to see this tank soon! I will post it here. Obviously, i don't have a lot left, but enough for one or two.