New Goodies

Howdy,
We at Santa Cruz Warhammer have all been quite busy lately, but we have all been keeping up with hobbying. SC John and SC Mike M. have been busy 3D printing up fantasy buildings for Warhammer and tanks for Bolt Action.
Meanwhile, SC Mike has been painting up his Oldhammer like a fiend! Check out his latest, a Gnome Wizard WIP! Looking great Mike!!!
I however have been on a serious Star Wars kick lately. After slowly acquiring all the parts of an Imperial Officer costume, I recently fulfilled a dream of mine to become a member of the 501st Legion. I also scored an amazing deal on the Star Wars Legion boxed set. Not only are the figures amazing, they are also relatively easy to assemble. I was able to assemble the entire set in about an hour! Check em out...
I’m really digging the scenery from Imperial Terrain. They make amazing SW themed 3D printed terrain as well as scenery bits that you can add on to scratch-built buildings! Cool right?

If you fancy scratch-building your own SW themed terrain, check out SC John’s article on using dollar store cat food bowls to make awesome space terrain!

In case you’re wondering, NO, I have not abandoned my RT Wolf Time project, just taking a bit of a break. 

Cheers,
SC Glenn/Maleagant



Comments

Post a Comment